Friday 18 December 2009

Clearing the mind

Having left most of my preconceived ideas at the door when entering the studio for fear of restricting myself in this creative environment I thought about some basic open ended ideas to develop my research question. This led me to think about what it meant to be at Chelsea and what it meant to not be doing a Part II course and I found that thankfully a wealth of opportunities were at my disposal. Understanding how I think and how I have worked previously I guess that there may need to be a biographical element to my work that directs or possibly even dictates the eventual outcome and thus maintains not only my engagement but essentially my enjoyment for the whole year.

These are some of the keywords that came to mind when thinking about the theme 'sequences of space'.
Control, Senses, Isolation, Insular, Process, Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment